Help Children Services make this holiday the caring and giving season it was meant to be.
For more than 50 years, Franklin County Children Services has granted children's wishes through Holiday Wish. These are children who may have experienced abuse, neglect or other difficult home conditions and rely on the generosity of our community to put the joy back into their holidays. Last year, our community provided gifts for more than 5,000 children. These children are under the care of Children Services and may live in their own homes, with relatives, in foster homes or residential care.
There are several ways you can help:
- Sponsor one or more young children at $40 each
- Sponsor one or more older youth at $50 each
- Make a donation of any amount to sponsor a youth
- Donate new toys of any kind
- Make a donation online: franklincountyohio.gov/fccsholidaywish
- Call Holiday Wish at (614) 275-2525
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click here to view the Holiday Wish webpage
- Click here to view a printable Holiday Wish flyer
- Click here to view Directions to our Holiday Wish Donation Drop off Location
- Holiday Wish Media Release
National Adoption Month
National Adoption Month is a time to focus on the children in foster care who are waiting for a permanent family. Click here to view a searchable list of FCCS adoptable kids. For more information on FCCS's Adoption Program call (614) 341-6060 or click here.
Now through December
855 W. Mound Street
For more than 50 years, Holiday Wish has provided gifts to children under the care of FCCS who might not otherwise receive them. Join us in helping make wishes come true! For more information or to donate: